Saturday, January 23, 2010

I'm new to blogging!

So, I am new, and giving this a shot. I would like to tell you a little about me.

I was diagnosed in 2004, with degenerative disc disease down my spine. I have two herniated disc's in my neck, and one pinched nerve. When I went in for treatment (which was traction on my neck), it did something to my lower back. Now I can no longer stand for more then 5-10 mins at a time. Sitting still, holding a phone to my head, even typing at a computer for a long period of time, puts me into pain!

I have been out of work, due to all of this since Oct. 2007, and have had a very long battle trying to get SSI disability. I am waiting to hear from them again, have a meeting set up for mid march. So, meanwhile, I am writing this blog, looking for online work!

No comments:

Post a Comment