Saturday, January 23, 2010

Writing from my heart.

I have such a passion for writing. I have always loved to write, letter, poems, just about anything out there. I have started putting some of my talents out there for people to view. I would like to share some of them with you :) Please let me know what you think! Feedback is important to me!


In my weakest moment, My Savior carries me
He directs my heart to where it should be -
I cry out to my GOD, help me to want You
Please give me the strength, so it's Your will I do-
Teach me the right way to live
So I can show others what love You give-
Help me to understand Your way
Teach me something new everyday-
Jesus died for me, and all I do is sin
What a messed up world we live in-
I want to follow You and do what's right
It happens so fast, one wrong turn, and Your out of sight-
Thank You my LORD for saving someone like me-
For promising a life of joy, but mostly eternity!

In Christ,
me

This is a poem I wrote not too long ago. It's one of my favorite's.


I also have some articles too:

Some people are afraid, or worry about 'the spark", leaving their marriage. I have heard of that happening to some people. It is a shame that happens, because people really lose focus on why they got married to begin with. If you were that devoted in the first place, to get married, then you both know it is there. You just have to find ways to "dig it" out again. There are techniques to get back to the way you were!

Instead of focusing all your time on what is going wrong with your marriage, start remembering just why you fell in love. It takes a lot of time to think of all the 'what if's'! Re-direct that time and effort into winning back the love of your life. I believe some make the mistake of 'the normal routine'. If you were the type to bring home flowers and a card to your spouse, on a regular basis, then do not try to use that technique to re-kindle your marriage. Be creative and think up something new!

I truly believe with all my heart, that saving your marriage comes from you! I do not believe you have to go through counseling all the time, or go to any high paying therapist. If you really think about it, did you have to do that at the start of your relationship, 'x' amount of years ago? What do they really do anyway, besides tell you to talk it out, or remember the reasons you became a couple anyway? So hear is a little advice:
  1. Remember why you fell in love with your spouse to begin with!
  2. Re-focus your time and efforts into the best memories of your time together.
  3. Think up something new or creative to express your marriage is worth saving.
  4. Sweep your spouse off of their feet!
If you want to try something new, there are tons of ideas out there. I do not know you personally, so just pick something that you have not done in a long time, or have never tried before. A few ideas are: A surprise night at a hotel, roses sent by the hour, a passionate romantic love letter, a weekend getaway, or maybe a walk along the beach with a picnic.

There are many ways to write a love letter. You can also find many different reasons to come up with one too. When speaking from the heart, nothing says 'I love you' more then a surprise, unexpected love letter. Some times it's great just to put a little love note inside a pocket, wallet, or purse also.
When you truly love someone, allow the words to come straight from the heart. A lot of people believe they don't know how to write, or that words don't come easy. However, the words are there in the heart. It's just a matter of finding them, 'unscrambling' them, and writing them out. It's not as hard as one would think. It may take a little thought, time, or creativity on your part, but what is that compared to the reaction you will recieve?

Allow the words to flow through your fingers as you are putting it together. Just remember the reason you first wanted to get to know the person you are so in love with now. Go back in time and pull out all those wonderful memories, and let the good times take over your romantic love letter.

There are some new things that you can try different too. Maybe one letter could have a picture glued to it? Maybe another might have something like an old movie stub that you first saw together on it. Some times it's not always just words that will make the letter, 'the perfect love letter'. Don't be afraid to be sensitive in it. Be yourself, after all you are the one your mate fell in love with.

It doesn't have to be Valentine's Day, Birthday, Anniversary, or any other holiday. It can be at any time, and a 'just because' thing. You can turn it into a monthy type of thing, every 6 months, or every now and then. I can say that everyone I've ever met loves to recieve a nice love letter. It's a great way to put a smile on your loved one's face!

It doesn't cost to love, or show love. Some times a simple romantic love letter beats an expensive gift! You could even think of maybe making a line of rose pedals and at the end of it, leave a love letter. The thought is what will really count in the end. It's a memory that will last a life time. A letter is a piece of your heart that you can put in the palm of your mate's hand. It doesn't get any better then that.

I will add more, as time goes on. Thanks for taking the time to read these! God Bless :)

No comments:

Post a Comment